Thursday, May 7, 2009

About us and who are You?

We have a diverse group heading down this year. Because they let me join in the fun & I'm bringing my friend Laura. 'Insert evil laugh'

This is my first year with these guys. I met some of them through mutual friends. And they are NUTZ! I love it.

I'm trying to follow along on this journey and make it a yearly event.

They rent 2 houses with a gigantic garage, hot tubs and web cam. Yup.. look hard and you can find us on the web, probably early morning and later at night wrenching in the garage.

If your a true rider and never been. It's heaven on earth.

Twisty roads, barely any cross traffic or stop signs stop or lights or driveways or much of anything but the open road for miles. The scenery is breath taking. Even got up at 4:30 am last year to see the sun rise.

Stop and smell the roses. Take in the massive scene surrounding us.

Share the road and don't get angry and STAY ON YOUR OWN SIDE!!

2 comments:

  1. This will be my first year as well. I've been riding with several of the other people on the trip on a weekly basis for just over a year now.

    My first trip to the Tail of the Dragon was during a long, cold, and rainy weekend this past December. Being there for a an entire week this month will be a blast!

    I'm bringing my backpack, maps and padded compression shorts to wear under my leathers -- I'm planing on riding some serious miles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm hoping some of us have a GPS.

    i've only been for a total of 4 days both times i was down there. and i'm looking forward to the group and the entire week of riding!

    plus probably some white water rafting.

    ReplyDelete