Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Drive Down in the RV


Update.. a few days late, but it is better that nothing at all. We left at 2 am and Huff, Laura and Gill partied while i attempted to sleep. As the sun rose i woke up and the party crew hit the over head like it was their job. A few pics along the way. Some road fun.. with the BMW and the RV trailer a Tundra with a Cruiser in the bed.


More Sunrise

Our Organizer and Driver

The RV with Ducati Monster and BMW sewing machine on the back
Didn't get a picture of it on the side, it fell over and barely missed the Monster

The 5.0 didn't like the RV speed

2 comments:

  1. I'll be driving one of the other rigs on the trip down to NC. I'll be towing an 18' trailer set up with 6 bikes on it. I just got it all serviced and ready to go last week. As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the web cam... for the week

    http://dragon129.axiscam.net:9000/view/index.shtml

    ReplyDelete